With over 100 Societies in NUIG you are sure to find one for you.
The Bank of Ireland Bursary promotes the valuable work of Student Societies, enhancing the student experience and enriching the wider community.
The aim of the award is to support the societies in organising events of social, cultural, humanitarian and educational importance which enhance the community and enrich the society experience.
Events with creativity and originality are particularly encouraged.
The Prize Funds to be won are:
1000 x 1
â‚¬750 x 2
â‚¬500 x 3
â‚¬250 x 4
In order to submit your application please complete step 1 of the Society leadership programme and fill in the Google Form available here.
Deadline for receipt of completed entry forms is October 28th @ 12pm.
- You will have to acknowledge the Bank of Ireland in all literature associated with the event.
- You will be required to submit a small report following the event including promotional material, media cuttings, income and expenditure details and photos.
- The judgesâ€™ decision is final
- If you win one of the bursaries, the funds will be made available to you prior to the event.
- Entry is open to all registered NUI Galway Societies who have completed the first step of their Leadership Award.
Application form here.
If you would like to subscribe to the What's Happening Guide mailing list please enter your email address below.
Check out our archives if you would like see some of our earlier articles.