With over 100 Societies in NUIG you are sure to find one for you.
1. Contact Riona Hughes, Societies Officer at email@example.com.
2. Fill in your application form Here
3. Fill in a Society Constitution template here
4. The policy for societies that would have an external affiliation, e.g. voluntary societies, here
5. Apply for a table on socs day 2 11th January, as a new society. Note you do not choose a table number. You can book a table from December 1st here.
6. See policy on Constitutions and Society Recognition here
7. Get Approval from the USCG to have a table at Societies Day.
8. Depending on which term you begin collect 100 potential members on Socs Day 1 or 50 on Socs day 2.
9. Attend an appointed USCG meeting if you have signed up the required number of potential members.
10. Hold an EGM to elect a committee. You will need a minimum of 4 committee members.
There will be society training happening after both societies day
If you would like to subscribe to the What's Happening Guide mailing list please enter your email address below.
Check out our archives if you would like see some of our earlier articles.