With over 100 Societies in NUIG you are sure to find one for you.
The aim of the award is to support the societies in organising events of social, cultural, humanitarian and educational importance which enhance the community and enrich the society experience.
Note: events with creativity originality are encouraged.
- Complete step 1 of the Society leadership programme
- Deadline for receipt of completed entry forms is January 9th @ 12pm.
- You will have to acknowledge the Bank of Ireland in all literature associated with the event.
- Prize Fund: â‚¬1000 x 1, â‚¬750 x 2, â‚¬500 x 3, 250 x 4.
- You will be required to submit a small report following the event including promotional material, media cuttings, income and expenditure details and photos.
- The judges' decision is final.
- If you win one of the bursaries, the funds will be made available to you prior to the event.
- Entry is open to all registered NUI Galway Societies.
- winners will be informed on Jan 13th and publicly announced at the Socs Spring Launch on Jan 22nd.
If you would like to subscribe to the What's Happening Guide mailing list please enter your email address below.
Check out our archives if you would like see some of our earlier articles.