IMPACTE - Inclusion & Motivation for Promoting Access to Community Transformation & Engagement
The aims of IMPACTE are:
- To work with students who are impacted by significant on-going illness or varying abilities, as well as those with short and long term medical conditions.
- To facilitate social events in order to integrate students with varying abilities into the overall community of NUI Galway.
- To participate in university and/or community projects in collaboration with other societies at NUI Galway.
- To reduce the stigma associated with medical conditions and varying abilities.
- To foster opportunities for students to have a voice on issues that have a significant impact on their lives and wellbeing.